Tuesday, July 2, 2013

OMG! It is REALLY POSITIVE

Well surprise!  If you are reading this you now know we are expecting with a due date of March 2, 2014.  This time is a lot different than with Ian especially since I "knew"  I was pregnant almost right away.  We found out right away at week 4 which is 3 weeks earlier than last time.  We are THRILLED to be expecting again, and just as excited to document my journey as a pregnant triathlete.  As most of you will be reading this a few months down the road.  This pregnant triathlon season will consist of Run 4 troops, Minneapolis Tri, Chicago Tri, and then the 1/2 IMT Marathon.  Yes, IronMan is missing and I am okay with it,
welcoming a child into this world is a dream come true!  I will be using this blog to document every week of pregnancy and each week how I am staying fit & becoming a pregnant triathlete.  Already picking out the baby tri clothes.  My first purchase however is going to be a BOB jogging stroller.

How far along? 4 weeks

How big is baby?   Tiny, tiny like a seed

Total weight gain/loss:  No idea probably nothing

Maternity clothes?  Obviously no

Sleep:  I wake up super early 5am EST

Best moment this week:   Just being pregnant and being in NYC

Movement:  no,no,no

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: none really besides gatorade tasted a little funny

Gender:   not finding out

Labor Signs:  oh no

Pregnancy Symptoms:  emotional, crampy, and tired.  

Belly Button in or out?  holy moly in

What I miss:   Absolutely nothing, I LOVE being Pregnant.

What I am looking forward to:  Everyday 

Upcoming appointments/events:   July 17th 1st ultrasound

Weekly Wisdom:   Everything happens for a reason

Milestones:  found out we are expecting!

Bump Picture:   no point

No comments:

Post a Comment