Wednesday, July 17, 2013

6 weeks

The past week it was the 4th of July & Whitney's Bridal shower/Bachelorette.  There must be something with me and bachelorettes ( always pregnant).  I had a blast though during all the festivities, and took many water shots that I faked as vodka.  I keep comparing everything to my last pregnancy with Ian and some things are similar and some are different.  I am tired but not going to bed at 4pm like with Ian.  I am working out a lot more and have a triathlon this Saturday in Minneapolis.  I chickened out and I am doing the Sprint distance instead of the international just to be safe.  I know everything will probably be fine but I don't want to risk it.

How far along? 6 weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a bean

Total weight gain/loss:  Lost 3 pounds

Maternity clothes?  no

Sleep:  getting good sleep, crazy dreams

Best moment this week:   Being back in Dubuque for the 4th

Movement:  this will be a no for a couple months

Food cravings: iced coffee

Food Aversions: green beans taste way funny.

Gender:   not finding out

Labor Signs:  oh no

Pregnancy Symptoms:  tired

Belly Button in or out?  holy moly in

What I miss:   this weekend I missed having a beer, but did a gret job faking being drunk.

What I am looking forward to:  getting a belly ( but just baby, no extra fat needed)

Upcoming appointments/events:   July 17th 1st ultrasound

Weekly Wisdom:   Enjoy every minute & don't stress

Milestones:  made it past 6 weeks chance of miscarriage keeps declining 

Bump Picture:   will start soon but it is still normal.  I am guessing I will start showing earlier this time and at 14 weeks.  cant wait to see when!

No comments:

Post a Comment