Tuesday, January 14, 2014

33 Weeks


Sorry, I am slacking on these updates.  I LOVE looking back at all the weeks to remember each little stage.  It is super fun that whit is pregnant to and can reference what I was going through during that week.  I have really learned that each pregnancy is completely different for each person and don't think there is really a norm.  I have heard people say how much the weight gain comes on in the 3rd trimester where it has been different for me where I gained all 30 lbs so far from week 17-32.  nothing in 1st trimester at all.  Everyone is going to be completely different. 

 I am excited for the growth scan next Monday to see how baby is growing.  I feel so incredibly huge and now I feel awful for comments I have made to pregnant women before who I thought were going to pop/explode around this time and wonder how the heck they were going to make it any longer.  Well, I am one of those pregnant ladies who looks like she can pop anytime and will for the next few weeks.  

Things have been pretty boring/calm around the Krivachek household. I still am struggling with getting the nursery the way I like it.  I am in frantic clean mode all the time and feel like I need a deep clean every week when really it is clean.  I want to do the walls, lights, fans, and windows until they look brand new!  I think my mom is going to come mid Feb to do one last super clean before baby comes and make sure I have everything to go.  It is driving me nuts I can't easily get on the floor and scrub stuff.  I wonder if this clean freak in me will stay after baby?  I hope so but I think it drives some a little nuts.  

How far along? 33 weeks

How big is baby?  Size  of a pineapple. MMM

Total weight gain/loss:  30 lbs.  Holding steady for the past 2 weeks 

Maternity clothes?  I prefer my leggings now over jeans

Sleep:  a bit better thanks to Chiropractor & Massage 
Best moment this week:  Massage & getting better sleep
Movement: Lots of rolls, I think baby is head down

Food cravings:  Strawberries!  I eat a pound at a time.  Jason thinks it is crazy.  They are just toooooo good!

Food Aversions: Always be pickles, or anything pickled.

Gender:  I have a strong feeling a boy & will be surprised if baby is a girl.  Cant wait to find out!!

Labor Signs:  none besides the braxton hicks at night.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Hip pain, Insomnia, RLS.  Not as bad as it was last week

Belly Button in or out?  In, and stretching but wont be coming out.

What I miss: Sleep a bit, and working out hardcore. 

What I am looking forward to: My last work visit to Dubuque next week.

Upcoming appointments/events:   Tuesday & Wednesday 1-22/23

Stretch Marks:  Doing WAY better than ever expected.  No new ones!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for this baby!!! You and Jay are going to be amazing parents! I will be sure to raid the babyGap's up here! No sales tax!

    ReplyDelete