Tuesday, January 28, 2014

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks

How big is baby?  Size  of a cantaloupe 

Total weight gain/loss:  30 lbs.  

Maternity clothes?  Yep, and looking forward to my regular clothes again.

Sleep:  Didn't need any help getting to sleep this week.  The Chiro is helping! 
Best moment this week:  Dubuque Trip
Movement: Lots of forceful movement

Food cravings:  Strawberries still

Food Aversions: Always be pickles, or anything pickled.

Gender:  I have a strong feeling a boy & will be surprised if baby is a girl.  Cant wait to find out!!

Labor Signs:  some pressure &braxton hicks at night.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  a little bit of everything

Belly Button in or out?  In, and stretching but wont be coming out.

What I miss: normal clothes, I am super massive 

What I am looking forward to: the growth scan in 1 day

Upcoming appointments/events:   Tuesday & Wednesday 1-22/23

Stretch Marks:  still good :) but put on more weight than what I was hoping 

No comments:

Post a Comment