Tuesday, August 20, 2013

10k at 11 Weeks


Saturday morning we headed out for Chicago for the 10k on Sunday.  It was a lot of fun to run with Karina and spend time in Chicago!  Even got to see our friend Ellen and tell her the baby news!  The run was HARD, it felt like a marathon to me and I was extremely slow and had to dump several bottles of water on me to keep my body cool.  The weather was beautiful and not too hot but boy did I sure feel warm! Next event is just a 5k in a few weeks so I should manage.  I really hope to keep up the swim, bike, run in the next few months.

How far along? 11 Weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a lime

Total weight gain/loss:  0

Maternity clothes?  no, but belly is getting bigger

Sleep:  Good!  get up about 1-2 a night to go potty.

Best moment this week:   10k with Karina, so proud of her!

Movement:  No, not yet :(

Food cravings: Lemonade, lemonade, lemonade

Food Aversions: Chicken a little bit

Gender:   not finding out

Labor Signs:  No, and thank goodness

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Not much besides growing bigger belly, and less endurance for sure.

Belly Button in or out?  Innie

What I miss:   Not much.

What I am looking forward to:  The NT scan in a week :)

Upcoming appointments/events:   Aug. 16th

Weekly Wisdom:   Don't be crabby pants

Milestones:  11 weeks almost fully developed 

Bump Picture:   First one coming in week 13 :)  yay 

No comments:

Post a Comment