Monday, August 26, 2013

13 Weeks

2nd Trimester!!!! I am not a complete nervous wreck anymore, thank goodness.  The past week was a good one!  We shared our news with our work "family" both a Rockwell Collins and MHE. I was in the office for our sales meeting and brought in pink and blue cupcakes to tell my team, and announced on Facebook with the sonogram Sunday afternoon.  We are excited to let the news be known because it has been so hard to keep it a secret especially with my growing belly which is growing way faster this time.  Whitney's wedding is this coming weekend and will be at the end of the 14th week so even more exciting things going on.

How far along? 13 Weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a peach 

Total weight gain/loss:  0 still but don't let it fool you, I have a belly.  my only explanation is sadly I am probably loosing some muscle :(

Maternity clothes?  Yes, in this picture I am wearing maternity jeans which I love.  My other jeans still fit but not the most comfortable things

Sleep:  getting a tad harder to lay on stomach, I feel a small "rock"

Best moment this week:   Announcing 

Movement:  not baby I don't think but a few times something is moving. ( body parts shifting is my guess)

Food cravings: Cinnamon bread, apples

Food Aversions: none really anymore

Gender:   not finding out

Labor Signs:  nah

Pregnancy Symptoms: Cranky pants at times but I am happy! ( i know it doesn't make any sense)

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:   College ( went downtown Iowa City at night and felt awkward when all these young, cute, petite girls were prancing around and I feel like a whale)

What I am looking forward to:  Whits Wedding!

Upcoming appointments/events:   September 18th

Weekly Wisdom:   Be happy :)

Milestones:  Telling the world

Bump Picture:   up top ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment