Tuesday, September 3, 2013

14 Weeks




So I decided I am going to finish a week and then post since I am already behind.  We just got back from an AMAZING wedding week!  I am so excited Whitney & Brian and married!!  It was such a beautiful day!  It sure is a lot harder to stay up late though :)  I was swollen, sore, and tired by the end of the night and felt like I had a HUGE hangover the next day.  I loved spending time with family, and the next time I see the Herrig's it will be Christmas and I will be huge!

How far along? 14 Weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a lemon

Total weight gain/loss:  I weighed myself when I got home and up 1.8 pounds this week!  

Maternity clothes?  Loving my running shorts & tank tops this week.  Shorts are always unbuttoned.

Sleep:  Pretty good, just trying to adjust to no more stomach sleeping :(

Best moment this week:   The Wedding celebration

Movement:  not yet and can't wait.  guessing 16 weeks

Food cravings: Chocolate Milk/ chocolate iced mocha/ chocolate covered strawberries ( chocolate everything! probably why I gained 1.9 pounds :)

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:   not finding out but I have a feeling its a girl.  Don't listen to anything I have to say because I was wrong last time too.

Labor Signs:  oh no

Pregnancy Symptoms: can't stay up late :( and swollen/dizzy in the heat

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  being able to take the heat & staying up

What I am looking forward to:  Feeling this baby move!

Upcoming appointments/events:   September 18th

Weekly Wisdom:   enjoy getting fat :) 

Milestones:  Not much this week baby wise but seeing sister get married was a big milestone for the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment