Monday, October 21, 2013

21 weeks


(10k @ 11 weeks | 6.6 Miles @ 5 weeks| 5k@ 21weeks)
I still have the goal to "run" all the way up to due date but boy am I SLOWING
6.6 Miles @ 5 weeks 1:02
10k @ 11 weeks 1:15
5k @ 21 weeks (not sure but over 45 I think)  this slowness is due to baby bouncing on my bladder.  
What a Fabulous week!  We had our 21 week anatomy scan and everything went great, absolutely no abnormalities or goofy things.  A perfect textbook pregnancy aside from the baby being almost a pound and measuring 6 days ahead of the previous estimated due date.  I think it will be mid Feb.  when baby makes his/her debut. Saturday we went to Des Moines to watch Karina do the 1/2 marathon and I did the 5k.  I even got a medal :)  Karina did AMAZING, so proud of her!!  back in March I begged her to come with me to the St. Patty's day run and she did 2 miles and just a few months later finished her first 1/2 marathon! WOOOHOOOO says baby
( What I think I look like vs. what I really look like)
Loving Yoga!  It is much harder than what people think and I am sore each time I do it but feel incredible after.  Yoga people are sooo nice too everyone in my class is so sweet and and inviting.  Not like that in cycling or body pump, I get the fuzzy feeling in yoga :)  

How far along? 21 weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a cantaloupe and 1 pound.  yes it's a big baby.

Total weight gain/loss:  +12 right on track chart wise but this was a 5lb gain in a week! I swear i gained 3 pounds between when I weighed myself in the morning to the appointment.  I did good and didn't cry. 

Maternity clothes?  oh yes, went on another shopping spree.  love shopping for clothes that show off the belly.  Normally this would not be cool :)

Sleep:  ugh not so wonderful like before, Jason says I whine in the middle of the night.  I get super sore and catch myself trying to sleep on the belly but quickly realize it is not comfy.

Best moment this week:   Anatomy Scan and 5k in Des Moines  

Movement: lots

Food cravings:  not a whole lot, just hungry ALL the time

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  nope

Pregnancy Symptoms: pain sleeping, I was also cranky Thursday.  remind me not to try to go without coffee

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly

What I am looking forward to:  I just love everyday!

Upcoming appointments/events:   November 13th

Stretch Marks: Not yet but belly is a stretching.  The only time I am thankful for having loose skin pre-pregnancy from losing weight.  so hopefully it was stretched enough before?  wishful thinking maybe?
(right before the race)
Maternity fashion this week.  Skinny Jeans+motherhood top + target boots


No comments:

Post a Comment