Sunday, October 6, 2013

19 Weeks




The BOB jogging stroller came this week!  I hit the jackpot on amazon with a open box discount.  The BOB never goes under $300 and Jason said I could not get it unless it was. ( I would of bought it anyway... hehehe)  its was on sale for $270 yahoooooo!  So this is what we got this week...  
1. BOB jogging Stroller (Amazon open box)
2. Britax B-Safe Car seat (Amazon open box)
3. Brtiax car seat base ( Target returned online item)
4. BOB car seat adapter ( Amazon open box)
5. two cute owls for the nursery ( T.J. Maxx)



We also went to target and started a registry.  It's hard because I see things and I just want to buy it.  I have downloaded the Target cartwheel app & mobile coupon app which have saved us A LOT of money so far. We have saved over $70 just in the 2 apps alone with Target & over $100 with Amazon open box!  Yes, I am proud :)

This week I hit a  huge growth spurt, my belly has grown quite a bit and so has the weight. But making sure I get my exercise in, love walks with J :)  I realized that I will be downgrading from the 1/2 marathon just to a 5k in 2 weeks.  My body is just not wanting to run that long.  It's hard, but listening to my body.


We had a fun weekend for Iowa Homecoming with friends, to bad the Hawks lost :(



How far along? 19 Weeks


How big is baby?   Size of a Mango

Total weight gain/loss:  +7  its really going up fast!  EEEKKK

Maternity clothes?  Yes.  I tried on all my pre-preg pants and they button now that baby moved up a bit.  But wearing my old tanks/workout tops are just not working any more, they no longer cover the belly :)

Sleep:  good, get a little sore from sleeping on my side, been getting some leg cramps pretty bad.  bad enough where I wake J up. 

Best moment this week:  Big kicks :)

Movement: Yep, pretty consistent :) 

Food cravings:  Fruit, orange juice

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  ??

Labor Signs:  nope

Pregnancy Symptoms: nothing I feel wonderful most of the time

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  Nothing couldn't be happier

What I am looking forward to:  Nursery 

Upcoming appointments/events:   October 16th at 21 weeks

Stretch Marks: Not yet, bio oil, and shea butter everyday  

Coming next week: Nursery inspiration!  (stay tuned)


No comments:

Post a Comment