Sunday, October 27, 2013

22 weeks


Run, yoga, spin.. Oh my!!  This week I have been making sure I get in my exercise everyday and went to the local co-op to shop for whole organic foods.  This is what Tuesday's menu looked liked ( try hard to eat good during the weekdays, weekends are a different story).  It must of worked because thankfully didn't gain 5 lbs in one week like last. whew! This Saturday's game was our week to host the tailgate.  We made the Chili & chocolate stout cupcakes. I think it turned out well it was a chilly morning but the hawks pulled off a W in overtime.  The weather is sure changing and had my winter coat out almost everyday this week, even saw some snow fly!  Sunday we bundled up and walked to Bluebird cafe for breakfast, it is always sooo yummy!

Breakfast:  Kale berry smoothie (homemade/organic)
Snack: Apples & peanut butter
Lunch: 3 eggs + 2 pieces of eziekel toast
Snack: Banana + hot chocolate (it was snowing)
Dinner:  Kale chicken alfredo  ( alfredo made with greek yogurt)

How far along? 22 weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a Spaghetti Squash ( Pic below)
  

Total weight gain/loss:  +12 no gain this week 
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Sleep:  Still pretty good, I dream a lot of crazy stuff

Best moment this week:  Spending weekend with Mother-in-Law Lynn! 

Movement: Lots of movement :)

Food cravings:  I really wanted pepper sprout chocolate stout cake so I made my own cupcakes

Food Aversions: nothing 

Gender:  ??

Labor Signs:  nope

Pregnancy Symptoms: Not much

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  Nothing this week really, besides maybe a beer :)

What I am looking forward to:  Going back to Dubuque next Sunday- Monday

Upcoming appointments/events:   November 

Stretch Marks: Not yet.  I make a blend of belly butter & bio oil.. Apply 2-3x a day.  who knows if it will actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment