Monday, September 30, 2013

18 weeks



This week I spent with Graham while Whit & Brian are in Spain on their honeymoon.  I was super nervous being able to manage on my own and his activeness while being pregnant.  It was AWESOME!  We had such a great time together and all the doubt whether I could do it was so clear I really can!  The early mornings, cleaning, running around, playing, planning and organizing all was so easy and fun.  I think I am really starting to get in the “mommy” mode.  I realized how hard it will be dropping the baby off at daycare it was hard enough dropping Graham off!  I also spent my week in the Dubuque office and it is so nice to see everyone.  Over the weekend Addy came back with me to North Liberty to look for homecoming dress and ended up liking one of my dresses the best. yay free! Sunday Jason & I went on a nature walk which was fun!

How far along? 18 Weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a Bell Pepper

Total weight gain/loss:  +5

Maternity clothes?  Yep!  And more to come, I love maternity clothes!

Sleep:  same, good sleep

Best moment this week:   Watching Graham all week while Whitney and Brian are in Spain!  

Movement: Yes, a little bit more noticeable.  Jason can't feel yet.

Food cravings:  House of China!  Of course I went while in Dubuque J

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  ??

Labor Signs:  nope

Pregnancy Symptoms: Emotional, especially leaving Graham 

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  Nothing couldn't be happier

What I am looking forward to:  The big kicks

Upcoming appointments/events:   October 16th at 21 weeks

Stretch Marks: No 



No comments:

Post a Comment