Tuesday, November 5, 2013

23 Weeks!



Getting past this week is a big milestone for us, we have hit a high level of viability!  Knowing that baby is well gives me great comfort!  A pregnancy can sure be stressful, an uneasy when experience a late loss to a perfectly healthy baby but it also has given me such joy and an appreciation of life.  I am loving every single day of pregnancy, but that I didn't last time but it has given me such a different outlook and how blessed we truly are.  I am the happiest I have ever been and dream of the day we will meet this little baby boy or girl! The weekday was pretty low key, Saturday my Sister, Brian, and baby Graham came to visit for the Iowa game against Wisconsin and Sunday went back to Dubuque to cousin Lauren's son Henry's baptism!  I haven't been home since September so it was great to see family!  I may or may not get a little homesick :)

How far along? 23 weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a grapefruit

Total weight gain/loss:  +13.5
Maternity clothes?  Yep, but still wearing a few pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans, and jackets but maternity clothes are SOO much more comfortable.

Sleep:  Pretty good, I toss and turn a lot.

Best moment this week:   Family time 

Movement: yes

Food cravings:  Cereal & The cinnamon rolls from Henry's baptism I ate A LOT!

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  nope

Pregnancy Symptoms:  much better this week, I had a huge bump growth spurt

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  not much

What I am looking forward to: Being in Dubuque for a few days

Upcoming appointments/events:   November 13th

Stretch Marks: No debut yet.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog :) I look for that new post each week! I am so happy for you!!
    Miss and love you!!!

    ReplyDelete