Sunday, November 10, 2013

24 Weeks


This has been a challenging week mentally for me.  I am just feeling super huge and the scale has shown it!  I am keeping active but it doesn't seem to matter.  The scale has held steady for the past 3 days but earlier in the week I had a big jump.  Baby is getting stronger and feel the little ones kicks all the time which make me smile :)  I know I probably obsess over my weight gain but seriously thought I would gain maybe 20 pounds..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spent the weekend trying to enjoy the nice weather, and went for several long walks which was nice.  We had a pretty low key weekend which was nice, sure is going to get busy the next few weeks. 

How far along? 24 weeks

How big is baby?  Length of ear of corn

Total weight gain/loss:  +16
Maternity clothes?  Yes

Sleep:  Pretty good, I toss and turn a lot.

Best moment this week:   Being in the office

Movement: Big mover
Food cravings:  Cereal still & M&M's

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  nope

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Feeling fat & huge

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  being at my normal weight

What I am looking forward to: Doctors Apt. on Wed.

Upcoming appointments/events:   November 13th

Stretch Marks: Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment