Monday, November 25, 2013

26 Weeks


(selfie this week!)
This week Jason & I both felt icky.  We had cold/flu like symptoms and feeling much better now.  No Iowa game for me this week but Jason braved the cold!  Jason & I decided this year instead of buying gifts for each other we adopted a family with 3 little girls to buy for & help make their Christmas special.  We have been so blessed and fortunate that wanted to help a family that needed a little extra hope during this holiday season.  I went shopping Saturday and it was probably the most joyful shopping experience.  We also got the crib ordered on Target that went on sale and I was SO excited!  My momma & daddy wanted to buy the crib their grand baby will be sleeping in.  How sweet :)
How far along? 26 weeks

How big is baby?  Size of head of lettuce

Total weight gain/loss:   +15.5  
Maternity clothes?  Yes

Sleep:  Getting used to the side sleeping but starting to get those leg cramps and restless legs if I don't drink a full bottle of water right before bed.

Best moment this week:   Shopping for our Christmas family
Movement: Yep, very active 

Food cravings:  Cereals, milk shakes, milk

Food Aversions: Still pickles

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  nope.  

Pregnancy Symptoms:  restless legs, leg cramps 

Belly Button in or out?  still in but stretching

What I miss: Not much :)

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!

Upcoming appointments/events:   December 18th and then every 2 weeks :)

Stretch Marks: Nope

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you're almost to the every 2 weeks appt stage! Soooo excited to meet this babe!

    ReplyDelete