Sunday, November 17, 2013

25 Weeks





Had my 25 week appointment and was a little quesy but fluids helped a lot on Wednesday.  Everything is good baby is estimated to be about 2 pounds, and my belly is measuring on track.  We set an induction date for March.11th OH please OH please come before then.  I would be 42+weeks... Yikes!  I still think I will go a few days early.  Friday went back to Dubuque and celebrated Graham's 2nd birthday!!!  We had soo much fun :) I also added a new question each week of how many miles walked/ran.  Goal is 15-20 miles per week all the way to due date.  Also I am doing the push-up challenge from Pinterest found below. I am getting interested to see what everyone thinks the baby is, please comment below!

How far along? 25 weeks

How big is baby?  Size of an squash

Total weight gain/loss:   -1 this week +15 total 
Maternity clothes?  Yes

Sleep:  Well, not so amazing but still okay.  

Best moment this week:   Graham Turns 2!  PARTY!!!!
Movement: ALL the time & love it!  For the first time I woke up in the middle of night thinking jason was poking me.  Nope it was the baby :)  

Food cravings:  Hot teas, Apricots (weird one for me) oh and those darn little debbie cream pies that I used to hate. (Jason had the craving)

Food Aversions: Pickles are DISGUSTING! Don't get them near me

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  nope.  I do have have some painless braxton hicks that I can feel stomach tighten but nothing else.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Much better this week not as emotional.  

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss: This week was being able to ride my tri bike.  Went to the garage and is just waiting to be used.  But then I thought of it being put away for the winter & when April arrives I can ride again!! yay!!!

What I am looking forward to: Holiday shopping!

Upcoming appointments/events:   December 18th and then every 2 weeks :)

Stretch Marks: Happy to report a NO still. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures, Ali :) I think it's a girl!! I will call you back today!

    ReplyDelete