Monday, September 9, 2013

15 Weeks


This week was a busy and exciting week!  First week of selling season at work, first hawk game of the year, and bought a Doppler to hear the little baby's heart beat!  On the other side Sunday was IronMan which was a harder day than expected.  I couldn't sleep the night before and all day I thought about IronMan and wanting to do it NOW!  I think I am frustrated because registration is Monday and I don't think there is anyway I can do it 2014 so I have to wait until 2015.  I am so blessed to be expecting this little one and wanted this more than IronMan but there is something about IronMan that I just can't shake.  So if anyone is up for it Sept. 2015 let me know, gives you PLENTY of time to train :)  Training for this event definitely changed my life and also is the main thing that got me through the loss of Ian, it was something I had complete control of both mentally & physically.  It pushed my limits, taught me dedication, sacrifice, perseverance, and discipline.  I am going forward with all these gifts and going to use it as a mommy and a future IronMan.  I will be IronMan, I can promise you that!

How far along? 15 Weeks

How big is baby?   Size of an apple

Total weight gain/loss:  Still at 1.8  

Maternity clothes?  Since baby has moved up a little bit I am fitting into my regular pants ( if they are low)

Sleep:  good until I try to lay on my belly.

Best moment this week:   Hawkeye game

Movement:  Not yet, thinking this week?

Food cravings: too much!

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  ????

Labor Signs:  oh no

Pregnancy Symptoms: Swollen Flintstones feet Sat!

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  Triathlons, IronMan

What I am looking forward to:  Feeling this baby move!

Upcoming appointments/events:   September 18th

Weekly Wisdom:   

Milestones:   Finding the heartbeat on my own with the doppler




No comments:

Post a Comment