Monday, September 30, 2013

17 Weeks


Photo: Oh baby! Just had to share this growing belly :)

How far along? 17 Weeks

How big is baby?   Size of an onion  

Total weight gain/loss:  The official weigh in at the appointment is... exactly +3 pounds.  Thought for sure it would be more.  

Maternity clothes?  Yep, except on the 2 hot days when I wore shorts.

Sleep:  good!  going to bed earlier

Best moment this week:   Being cleared to do 1/2 marathon

Movement: YES!  but not every day.  come one baby kick harder!  ( I am sure I will regret saying this in a few week)

Food cravings: Croissants ( fresh strawberry and Chocolate)

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  We told the Dr.  we did not want to find out so she marked it down on our charts.  I really want to know though!

Labor Signs:  nope

Pregnancy Symptoms: nothing much anymore.  I have been super lucky.  I go to bed early but those who know me well know that this isn't much of a change :)

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  Jason asked me this over dinner and not much not even beer!  sometimes the high physical activity & strength I get tired going up 2 flights of stairs at times.  Sometimes I can't believe I did a marathon pregnant, or bike 100 miles like it was nothing.  Oh how I hope I can bounce back fairly quickly. 

What I am looking forward to:  The big kicks

Upcoming appointments/events:   October 16th at 21 weeks we have our anatomy scan!  also have scheduled all our appointments and my last one will be march 4th just in case I have not gone into labor but they will let me go just a little over 42 weeks to max March 10th.  

Stretch Marks:   Not yet, but I won't be surprised if I get them bad.  I am fully prepared and promised myself it wont bother me. So bring it on if you must! 

Milestones:   a very visible bump

No comments:

Post a Comment