Sunday, September 15, 2013

16 Weeks



Back in the workout groove! Did 2 days of Spin, running 3x and walking every night with Jason!  Every week gets more and more exciting and this weekend even bought some gender neutral clothes.  It is extremely hard to find neutral outfits that are really cute, so some might think its boring.  I absolutely love having a doppler to listen to the heartbeat if I ever get worried, such a relief especially with 4 weeks in between appointments.  Saturday was a great day as we went for a walk in the morning, had breakfast at Bluebird Cafe and then cheered on the hawks for a great victory against Iowa State.


How far along? 16 Weeks

How big is baby?   Size of an avocado 

Total weight gain/loss:  3 Pounds now!  I feel like it going to come fast now.   

Maternity clothes?  Yep, and I love my maternity clothes especially the jeans :)

Sleep:  good a little bit more tossing to get comfortable 

Best moment this week:   Workouts and shopping

Movement:  its debatable!  A few likes I thought I have like last time with Ian but waiting to scream it from the rooftops once I am 100% certain

Food cravings: Slim 4 add Cheese (Jimmy Johns) Oh and I discovered PSL for starbucks.  OH MY!

Food Aversions: none this week

Gender:  ????

Labor Signs:  oh no

Pregnancy Symptoms: a couple headaches but I feel GREAT!  I wake up so happy and full of energy

Belly Button in or out?  in

What I miss:  nothing this week

What I am looking forward to:  This cooler fall weather

Upcoming appointments/events:   September 18th  THIS WEEK :)

Weekly Wisdom:   

Milestones:   a very visible bump

1 comment: