Sunday, December 1, 2013

27 Weeks

Glowing Kitty!

What a fun week!  It was a short work week and then the Krivachek's came to North Liberty for Thanksgiving and we had dinner at the Iowa River & Power company.  The food was so good & no clean up needed :)  Now for the STUPID part we decided to go out shopping on Thursday night.  1st Walmart which was horrendous and filled with nothing but junk, stinky people, and grumps.  2nd was Younkers where I did find a nice comforter set but no King. 3rd we went to Target and the lines were so LONG and I lost my phone but some nice person returned it.  I left Thursday night not buying a thing! I realized you can buy all the deals online with free shipping so I ended up ordering the King Comforter set.  (pics below)  Rusty was so nice to put the crib together for us & which was so wonderful.  We also arranged the baby room just have to decorate now .
  
This pregnancy I have to been a total clean freak.  (big shocker!)  Saturday I organized the kitchen pantry, bathrooms, laundry,bedroom closets, donated old clothes, and scrubbed the  floors.  The house looks beautiful and getting everything ready for this little one in under 3 months :)

Here are the main purchases below. Couldn't include the gifts for family ;)
Dover 6-pc. Comforter Set by Parker Loft
Younkers $139.99
Calvin Klein 230-Thread Count Cotton 2-pk. Pillows
Younkers $14.97
Threshold™ Starburst Mirror Set - 3 Pieces
Target $20.99
Xhilaration® Juniors Flannel Sleep Gift Set - Assorted Colors/Patterns
Target $9

TJ Maxx $14.99
Larger Front
Best Buy $129
***********************************************************************
How far along? 27 weeks

How big is baby?  Size of head of  head of cauliflower

Total weight gain/loss:   +17
Maternity clothes?  Yes and loving maternity clothes

Sleep:  Pretty good still, I wake up early almost every morning

Best moment this week:   Thanksgiving with the Krivacheks, Shopping, and cleaning
Movement: Yep, very active 

Food cravings:  Cereal, and cookies

Food Aversions: Still pickles

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  nope.  

Pregnancy Symptoms:  hot all the time 

Belly Button in or out?  still in but stretching

What I miss: Not much :)

What I am looking forward to: My momma is coming this weekend!

Upcoming appointments/events:   December 18th and then every 2 weeks :)

Stretch Marks: had a scare but it was just a vein.  I am beyond shocked I am not covered in them.  I don't know why I care because I have some old ones already so whats some more going to hurt?  

1 comment: