Wednesday, December 11, 2013

28 Weeks



This week I was pretty sick with bronchitis and then it wasn't getting any better so went back and got antibiotics for whooping cough + quarantined for 5 days.   The quarantine was no biggie because I am home all the time anyways.  I am finally not coughing constantly, and doing much better.  I felt awful for that little one who probably wasn't enjoying the coughs either.  My mom came to visit on Saturday and we went shopping, had lobster bisque soup for lunch, and went to dinner.  It was super fun to have my momma here and she brought Christmas cheer with live greenery, Christmas wreath, and lights!  Just in time for the little snow storm Sunday :)  Sunday morning we of course went to Bluebird cafe!  As we are now in the 3rd trimester I am starting to get super anxious and can't wait for the baby to get here.

How far along? 28 weeks

How big is baby?  Size  of a Large Eggplant

Total weight gain/loss:   +20!  I am guessing 35 pound total gain?  This would of devastated me a few months ago but right now I am enjoying the eating part because as soon as this baby comes it is back to healthy, healthy, healthy!
Maternity clothes?  Yep, and added 2 "bigger" tops to the collection from target.

Sleep:  Not too great anymore, but I don't feel exhausted.

Best moment this week:   Momma coming to town!
Movement: Super active & feel some pretty high kicks.

Food cravings:  Cereal, and everything bad for you.

Food Aversions: Still pickles

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  I have started to notice the Braxton hicks but don't really "feel" them 

Pregnancy Symptoms:  hot all the time, we still haven't turned on the heat & leg cramps at night

Belly Button in or out?  In, and think it will stay in just getting wider/rounder

What I miss: Not much :)

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully passing the gestational diabetes test next week.

Upcoming appointments/events:   December 18th and then every 2 weeks :)

Stretch Marks: None yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment