Saturday, December 28, 2013

30 Weeks


Almost everything I read about the Glucose drink is that it is awful, well I didn't think it was bad at all besides knowing I was consuming 50g of sugar in a matter of seconds. Went to the lab an hour later to get the blood draw and I PASSED!! WOOOHOOO. Jason was able to come to this appointment too and heard the heartbeat again along with the belly measure which was about 29, so maybe we won't have a HUGE baby?  Jason is hoping for a March baby for March madness, me on the other hand not so much.   I also got "the talking to"  about my weight gain :( she said I look great and can't tell I have gained that much but might want to consider changing diet and increasing intensity on workouts. She wants to see if I can only gain 1 pound over the next 2 weeks..... AHHHH the HOLIDAYS?!?  (going to the nice scale next time)  So instead of 10 cookies I will have 1 and make sure I get 60 min of cardio in a day :)  I am HOPING this works!  I thought I would be that healthy eating pregnant lady all the way through and that went out the door around umm week 16 & I don't feel ALL that bad I had my fun now it is back to health.  It will give me a good head start postpartum, I sure don't want to be carrying around the extra weight come June at my first triathlon post baby :)  Jason & I celebrated our 1 Year anniversary and went to Dinner at Fried Green in Galena, and had some cake :) I am so lucky to have a husband like Jason and can't wait for many more years together.  I love him too much!

How far along? 30 weeks

How big is baby?  Size  of a Large cabbage

Total weight gain/loss:   +27!?  this was my Drs. number but they used the mean scale so next time I am going to ask for the nice one. ( dead serious there really is a good one and a bad one)

Maternity clothes?  Loving my bigger items such as the new sweatshirt Jason bought me & the leggings.   for once stripes are my best friend is amazing what they can hide.

Sleep:  ehhh? those leg cramps are a killer.  I pretend it is what a strong contraction will be like and practice my breathing along with a few hits to Jason ;)

Best moment this week:   Hands down baby Shower!!!  Separate post for this :) :) 
Movement: lots, and those hiccups are too cute. 

Food cravings:  Milk, I was never a big milk drinker but Jason pointed out I have gone through 1/2 gallon in 2 days.

Food Aversions: Always be pickles, or anything pickled.

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  none besides the braxton hicks at night.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Hot, big, and slightly uncomfortable

Belly Button in or out?  In, and think it will stay in just getting wider/rounder

What I miss: stuffing my face ;0

What I am looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Upcoming appointments/events:   Jan. 6th every 2 weeks

Stretch Marks:  ok the bio oil- palmers combo is a miracle worker because I swear I barely can tell I have a stretch mark.  Not red or purple :)  I just stocked up on Amazon!  If you are Pregnant I say this is a MUST HAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment