Saturday, December 28, 2013

31 Weeks



We enjoyed Christmas sooo much and had a wonderful time seeing family & friends.  It sure is a different experience being pregnant with added perks.  I was laying on the couch and my dad told Addy to get up and help with something and Addy said what about me.  Dad said I needed to rest!! HAHAHAHA, I said I am fine and got up to help, but I think I will miss the pregnancy excuse :)  It felt weird coming back home to a quiet house in North Liberty after a crazy holiday.  My "nesting" kicked in right away with wanting to clean & organize.  I hope it stays this way because I love having everything be "perfect".  I am getting super anxious and excited for this little baby to come with less than 60 days now!  Oh and it is official that my sister is also expecting in June!!!  I am super excited to have little ones close in age.  they will be finding out the sex in early Feb. So I am sure we will be dying to find out even more.

How far along? 31 weeks

How big is baby?  Size  of a Coconut

Total weight gain/loss:   +28 not bad for the holiday feasting

Maternity clothes?  Of course

Sleep:  I slept pretty good at home in Dubuque in Addy's fluffy bed.  I usually love a firm mattress but now I am favoring a plush bed.

Best moment this week:  Christmas
Movement: Some days a lot & then others not much besides rolls

Food cravings:  Chocolate 

Food Aversions: Always be pickles, or anything pickled.

Gender:  ?? and not finding out ??

Labor Signs:  none besides the braxton hicks at night.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  QuackQuack! I waddle A LOT!

Belly Button in or out?  In, and think it will stay in just getting wider/rounder

What I miss: Doing things with ease like putting shoes on.  I still can do it by myself it just takes a little longer

What I am looking forward to: New Years!

Upcoming appointments/events:   Jan. 6th 

Stretch Marks:  Doing Great :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love you Ali :) Glad to read that you['re doing soo good!! And that Whitney is expecting!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete