Tuesday, December 17, 2013

3rd Trimester Must-Haves

I searched the internet looking for 3rd trimester must-haves and a lot were paid reviewers, so I decided to give my list of must-haves.  If only there was something for sleep :)  What are things that helped you get through your last trimester?

1. Bio Oil- I love bio oil because it feels great on the skin and I really think it helps with stretch marks.  I started to see some sprout and this really helps them stop/fade.  Any stretch mark I have is very light or white and only can be seen in certain lighting.


2. Palmers stretch mark cream-  I use this right after I put the bio-oil on and gives it a nice thick/smooth coat.  I would recommend using these together.

3. Earth Mamma organic tea- Yum, Yum, Yum!  I bought this on Amazon because of the good reviews and I am not dissapointed.  I will drink 1 cup a day until 36-37 weeks and increase.  This will not induce labor but prepare the uterus


4. Leggings-  Well, pants in general are not too comfortable.  if I could be pant less all day I would!  These are super comfy and stretchy.  I also got size M maternity pants and they had plenty of room in the beginning but starting to get a little tight in the legs.




No comments:

Post a Comment